ANTI-SWELLING

Retail Price: $105.00

Our Price: $80.00

5 mg - 24 hour time released Cannabidiol (CBD) tablet.  The unique bi-layer releases 20% with instant availability to the body.  The remaining 80% is released slowly and consistently over 24 hours, maintaining a near constant level of CBD in the bloodstream.

Retail Price: $58.99

Our Price: $48.99

The most powerful anti-swelling enzyme available 

* Click HERE for important article on labeling and potency * 

Retail Price: $235.96

Our Price: $146.97

BUY THIS PAK OF 3 - GET 1 BOTTLE FREE!

Retail Price: $34.99

Our Price: $28.99

The most powerful anti-swelling enzyme available

* Click HERE for important article on labeling and potency * 

Retail Price: $139.96

Our Price: $86.97

BUY THIS PAK OF 3 - GET 1 BOTTLE FREE!

Retail Price: $48.99

Our Price: $39.95

The most powerful anti-swelling enzyme available

* Click HERE for important article on labeling and potency * 

Retail Price: $195.96

Our Price: $119.85

BUY THIS PAK OF 3 - GET 1 BOTTLE FREE!